Ordinances, Permits, & Applications 

All the Ordinances and Applications are now available. Click on the link.

Ordinance Section: 

Application and Fee Section

There are two different building permit applications. If you are located within 250' of a water body, a shoreland application is required.

For everywhere else, a building/use application is required.

Stockton Springs Complaint Policy

Stockton Springs Citizen Complaint Form